Hi everyone, welcome back.
Today is a gorgeous day why?? i thought i would post about 28 things i have learnt about myself or facts…not sure lets see how i go…So here we go!!!
- First things first… I LOVE MY FAMILY…i wouldn’t be where i am today, if it weren’t for them.
- I love to travel i can’t go out and travel! But my dad wouldn’t let me go just say am a daddy’s little girl
- 1,2,3 Kids… this is enough for me.
- Efo Riro and white rice. I really do love Efo Riro and white rice, its the best thing to eat anytime of the day or night! Sashimi!! If i had to choose one food to eat the rest of my life, it would defiantly be Efo riro and white rice!!
- Fashion has been in my life…forever. Ever since i could remember i loved dressing up…don’t know if you guys are old enough to remember, but does anyone remember the band girlfriend and when they came out with their own fashion line!!! That was major for me! And now Allhamdullilah i’ve been blessed with my own line named… Delina. Recently changed my name from Haiina to Delina, only because i felt people weren’t connecting with the name.
- Friends. I think its true what they say “the older you are, the wiser you get” You come to learn realise who your real friends are, who your hi and bye friends are, who your fake friends are and who aren’t your friends.
- Blogging. Ever Since Thursday 17th November 2017 Allhamdullilah. I am very grateful for it all!!
- Photography. I’ve always been interested in photography, in my life but now i’ve come to realise i’m more in front of the camera then behind it.
- Phobia.I will forever never get over my Phobia of…Yuck i can’t even write it!
- Monochrome. I LOVE BLACK AND WHITE!! but i do love colour. white hahhaha its in the genes.
- Make The Bed. Always make the bed before you leave the house, even though the rest of the house is a mess atleast when you walk into your room your bed is nice and clean.
- Scheduling. So i thought i’d be good at scheduling times for blogging, studies etc but it just doesn’t work for me…I do it for like a week and then i forget one thing and its all over. I just can’t stick to it. Anyone got any tips for me?
- Comparing Yourself. I’ve learnt that it’s really not good to compare yourself to someone else. Who cares if they have more money then you, have more handbags then you, shoes, makeup, phones i could go on. I think by comparing yourself to someone is basically putting yourself down and makes you all angry inside. Learn to love what you have and appreciate it. Everything is from Allah! If you can’t love yourself, then how can you love someone else!! Allhamdullilah for everything.
- Worrying. Don’t worry so much about everything. Worrying just makes things worse! Go with the flow and see where it takes you! It could lead you somewhere exciting!!
- Religion. Everyday I Thank Allah For letting me have another day on this earth to worship him! Treat your day like its your last! Don’t Forget to pray 5 times a day guys. Allhamdullilah i’m healthy to do all the actions, some people have no legs or arms and still manage to pray, whats your excuse?
- Hijab. I am blessed to wear this, Since 2000 i’ve been wearing the hijab and Allhamdullilah i’ve had so many opportunities to do so much! In High School we all had wear a hijab!
- LOVE. Learn to love everyone. As much as that person annoys you, forgive them and love the for the sake of Allah. It will make your hear happy! (Im still practising this one)
- Give. Allah works in mysterious ways! Even if you don’t have much to give, give something because iA you will get something in return. This is so true. Allhamdullilah i’m not rich nor am i poor but i try to give as much as i can…Even just a smile is Charity! So Smile away peoples that could be your ticket to Jannah.
- Words, Speaking. Funnily enough i’m not very good with words or speaking in public. When i was in primary school i always got my friend to write my speeches, i also remember we had a play and i had one line… when it came up to that one line. I totally froze and forgot my line. Yey to me. I think i need to read more!
- Getting Angry. Im still practising this one, its hard but im trying not to get angry straight away. Try solve the problem before screaming your head off it’ll make your heart feel better and you can just laugh about it later.
- Boyfriend. As much as i hate to admit it…i do love him and i appreciate everything he does for me, his always very supportive in everything i do…he’s a real pusher. Sometimes good, sometimes bad. But Allhamdullilah. (His annoying me right now as i type!)
- Driving. I really to love driving! I learnt how to drive at the age of 18. Am scared of getting hurt. I feel in a place where passes by my side. Not funny. I really love to drive myself one day.Any one with a tip?
- Fashion part II. I have come to realise that i’m not fussed about matching things anymore, like my scarf doesn’t have to match my shoes or my bag, stripes and spots don’t match, gold and silver can’t be worn at the same time! I like the challenge of having to make striped look good with spots!
- Remembering Allah. I try to make sure every action, every word i say and everything i do i remember Allah! Because at the end of the day, Allah is the one that created you and gave you life on this earth!
- Quality Over Quantity. I used to all be about the quantity . Now i’m all about the quality, it doesn’t matter how much time it’ll take me to save for it. I’d rather a good long lasting piece then 5 million broken piece. I’ve come to appreciate the finer things in life.
- Exercise. I’m not one to exercise and go to the gym. Am a lazy person I had a gym instructor for a while I got tried.
- Food. I’ve already expressed how much i love Efo Riro and white rice…but food is always on my mind. Im sure like most of us do. Food oh…food!! i’m kinda hungry now…
- Extra. Wanted to thank everyone who takes the time to view my blog, like my pictures, comment, stalk…lol Everyone, its so nice having the support!! i really do appreciate it. Love You All.
Hope you enjoyed this post 😉 have a great weekend.
please any question or any thing just comment below ….
Instagram – @allthingsshukran
Twitter – @allthingsshukra