Hi everyone, welcome back.
Here is a very simple DIY recipe to make your own body wraps at home!
What you will need:
What you will do:
- Start by massaging the Vitamin E oil onto your stomach.
- Then get some saran wrap, wrap your belly tightly.
- Now it’s time to wait…I waited about 1 1/2 hour before removing my wrap and I probably would not go past 2.
- After you remove your wrap you will be gross; so grab your sea salt or coffee grounds and hop in the shower/bath. Rinse off your stomach and scrub away the dead skin to buffer your abs.
- Once you’re out of the shower or bath, dry off and put on a moisturizer of your choice and voila!
Compare the results!