Hello beauties, how you all doing? Been quite stressed and tired. May this new week be a blessing to us all
Baking soda’s health benefits have been known to mankind since ancient Egypt and this miraculous ingredient is still used even today. This is a universal and widely available product. Baking soda will help you throughout the house, for personal hygiene, and also for dealing with unwanted insects and will simply make everything much easier. Put off all those cleaners and other items purchased at the hardware store, they are so harmful for your health and pollute the environment.
There are more than 3000 ways in which you can use baking soda . This are the few I want discuss with you.
- Natural deodorant: If you want to avoid the parabens and aluminum found in many deodorants and antiperspirants, try a pinch of baking soda mixed with water instead. This simple paste makes an effective and simple natural deodorant.
- Insect bites: Prepare a baking soda and water paste and apply it directly to insect bites to stop the itching.
- Acidity: Baking soda works by immediately neutralizing stomach acid, helping to relieve heartburn, indigestion and even ulcer pain.
- Face cleaner: You can use baking soda and water paste to eliminate skin imperfections like wrinkles, blackheads and blemished skin.
- Hair: You can use baking soda to clean your scalp and hair. Just mix baking soda and water at a 1 to 3 ratio in a small squeeze bottle. Let the mixture sit for a few minutes on your hair, then wash it off using warm water.
- Stretch marks: You can use baking soda and water paste to reduce visible stretch marks.
- White teeth: For an incredibly effective tooth and gum paste, use a mixture of 1 teaspoon of baking soda 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt. Brush your teeth with this mixture and make your teeth whiter.
Please don’t forget to follow me on social media;
- Instagram- @allthingshukran
- Twitter- @allthingshukran
- Snapchat- ayomitope
- Facebook- junaid yeunde shukran
- Pinterest – junaid shukura
With Love, Ayo xxxx